What does finding a "culture fit" really mean? We got to the bottom of just that in our recent webinar with the Recruitment Process Outsourcing Association (RPOA).
I sat down with Hueman's CEO, Dwight Cooper (the only individual who has built a Best Workplace in America for 13 years in a row!) to discuss the true meaning of company culture—and how and why to hire for it. Check out the webinar on-demand below, where we:
- Help you understand your company's definition of culture fit
- Provide a framework for assessing and developing your company's culture
- Help you understand the steps you can take to create a truly engaged organization
- Map how hiring for culture fit can lead to a cost savings for your organization
- And more
Want a sneak peek of the webinar? Here’s what we do to hire the best – internally and for our clients!
- Don’t create job descriptions only about listing skills, experiences and competencies.
- Define the job as a series of challenging, measurable performance objectives – be creative!
- Advertise the unique employee value proposition.
- Implement a 40/40/20 sourcing plan.
- Conduct a rigorous performance-based interviewing process that involves more than just you!
Interested in seeing how your company, specifically, can find the right cultural fits? Let's chat.