Our Partner: Biological Sciences Division of a nationally-recognized university in Chicago
Our client was looking for a recruiting partner who could help them in the following areas:
- Enhancing the recruitment process for better outcomes.
- Optimizing manager productivity by reducing time spent on recruiting tasks.
- Enhance the candidate experience.
- Improve the quality of hires by prioritizing cultural fit during the hiring process.
- Expedite the hiring process for open positions.
- Improve employee retention through more qualified hires.
Hueman implemented a custom RPO solution with 3 dedicated recruiters to source for hard-to-fill roles for the following departments: Animal Resource Center, Business Operations (IT, Finance & etc), Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, Pathology, Shared Research Facilities, and their School of Medicine - IT and clinical roles in Oncology.
Hueman has been successful in streamlining our partner’s recruitment and hiring process, resulting in improved quality of hires and a better candidate experience. In almost 3 years, we have made 250+ placements for hard-to-fill research, clinical, and non-clinical roles. Hueman decreased average time-to-fill by more than 20 days and has an 82% offer acceptance rate.